Buying Memories

Yearbook Information

Kasey Whitenack, Editor-In-Chief

Althroughout the year, the yearbook staff has been taking pictures of events here at LHS. From the Honor America night to the football team winning state, from senior celebration to prom, all these events and more will be included in the 2018-2019 yearbook. Make sure to buy a yearbook ASAP!

Yearbooks can be bought in the Journalism Room (Room 258) for $60 or online at jostens.com for $70.
When ordering online, individuals can choose to add personalizations to the outside of the yearbook. Personalizations include adding the student’s name to the outside of the yearbook and adding icons that reflect events in high school. Personalizations do cost extra with names costing $6 and icons costing $3.50.
Purchasing an ad is now available. Seniors are able to purchase ads to be placed in the back of yearbook. Pictures will need to be provided to place inside the ad. A quarter of a page is $95, half of a page is $140, and a full page is $280. Seniors should have had ad order forms mailed to their house, but if someone needs an ad order form, stop by Room 258 for another form.

Yearbooks will be completed by the end of the school year, but the books themselves will not be available until around next school year’s school registration.

For more information visit jostens.com or stop by the Journalism room and ask yearbook sponsor Sasha Cantu.